- When will objects float and when will they sink? Learn how buoyancy works with blocks. Arrows show the applied forces, and you can modify the properties of the blocks and the fluid.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Archie Paulson, Carl Wieman, Chris Malley, Jonathan Olson, Kathy Perkins, Kelly Lancaster, Noah Podolefsky, Patricia Loblein, Sam Reid, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.