- This video lesson aims to motivate students about chemistry and to raise their awareness about how chemistry helps in solving certain environmental problems. In this lesson, the air pollution problem created by cars and other vehicles is presented. The lesson will highlight causes of this problem, harmful products from it and possible solutions. There will also be discussion of ways to convert the pollutants produced by burning oil in vehicles into more friendly products.
- Environmental Science, Chemistry
- High School
- Material Type:
- Prof. Mohammad El-Khateeb
- Provider Set:
- M.I.T. Blossoms
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.