- This task was developed by high school and postsecondary mathematics and health sciences educators, and validated by content experts in the Common Core State Standards in mathematics and the National Career Clusters Knowledge & Skills Statements. It was developed with the purpose of demonstrating how the Common Core and CTE Knowledge & Skills Statements can be integrated into classroom learning - and to provide classroom teachers with a truly authentic task for either mathematics or CTE courses.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Algebra, Ratios and Proportions
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium
- Provider Set:
- Career Technical Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.