- This lesson unit is intended to help teachers assess how well students are able to use linear inequalities to create a set of solutions. In particular, the lesson will help teachers identify and assist students who have difficulties in: representing a constraint by shading the correct side of the inequality line; and understanding how combining inequalities affects a solution space.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson Plan
- Shell Center for Mathematical Education
- Provider Set:
- Mathematics Assessment Project (MAP)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.