- Why do objects like wood float in water? Does it depend on size? Create a custom object to explore the effects of mass and volume on density. Can you discover the relationship? Use the scale to measure the mass of an object, then hold the object under water to measure its volume. Can you identify all the mystery objects?
- Lower Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Archie Paulson, Carl Wieman, Chris Malley, Jonathan Olson, Kathy Perkins, Kelly Lancaster, Noah Podolefsky, Patricia Loblein, Sam Reid, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.