- In this game, learners explore the different sizes of things in the world. In this Twister-like game, learners must place a hand or foot on a circle of the right scale - macro, micro, or nano. This activity is a fun way for learners to investigate the sizes of different objects.
- Engineering, Life Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Game, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network, National Science Foundation, NISE Network, Sciencenter
- Nanoscience Informal Science Education, Science and Math Informal Learning Educators (SMILE)
- Provider Set:
- NISE Network, SMILE Pathway: Science and Math Activities in One Search
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.