- Move the sun, earth, moon and space station to see how it affects their gravitational forces and orbital paths. Visualize the sizes and distances between different heavenly bodies, and turn off gravity to see what would happen without it!
- Astronomy, Physics
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Chris Malley, Emily Moore, John Blanco, Jon Olson, Kathy Perkins, Noah Podolefsky, Patricia Loblein, Sam Reid
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.