- In this game, learners try to find nano-related objects on a game board. Learners investigate the different ways nano is in the world around us.
- Engineering, Education, Life Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Game, Reading
- Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network, National Science Foundation, NISE Network
- Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.