- Are all atoms of an element the same? How can you tell one isotope from another? Use the sim to learn about isotopes and how abundance relates to the average atomic mass of an element.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Emily Moore, John Blanco, Kathy Perkins, Kelly Lancaster, Patricia Loblein, Robert Parson, Sam Reid
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.