- See how the equation form of Ohm's law relates to a simple circuit. Adjust the voltage and resistance, and see the current change according to Ohm's law. The sizes of the symbols in the equation change to match the circuit diagram.
- Engineering, Electronic Technology
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive
- Michael Dubson, Mindy Gratny
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Arabic, Basque, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian Lettish, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- Flash, JAVA
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.