- See how the equation form of Ohm's law relates to a simple circuit. Adjust the voltage and resistance, and see the current change according to Ohm's law. The sizes of the symbols in the equation change to match the circuit diagram.
- Algebra, Physics
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Simulation
- Michael Dubson, Mindy Gratny
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.