- Learners compare a life-size drawing of a Tyrannosaurus rex head and a full-size Sinornithosaurus body to understand that dinosaurs varied in size. Learners trace individual pieces of a dinosaur on paper and then work together as a group to arrange the pieces of the "puzzle". This is an opportunity to understand scale drawings as well as learn how to work as a group.
- Arts and Humanities, Education, Life Science, Mathematics, Anthropology
- Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- American Museum of Natural History
- American Museum of Natural History, Science and Math Informal Learning Educators (SMILE)
- Provider Set:
- American Museum of Natural History, SMILE Pathway: Science and Math Activities in One Search
- Date Added:
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.